In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Holder: Lie Bosch Molina
Business name: Liewebs
Corporate/fiscal address: C/ Francisco Cabrera Pavón, 6 CP41960 Gines (Sevilla) – Spain
Principles applied in data processing
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point can contact the Owner and request information about the data stored and how it has obtained it, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the Owner’s files.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of your personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact Forms: The Owner requests personal data including: First and last name, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of the website or the contract.
- Content Subscription Forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: First and last name, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of Axarnet, Calle Pintor Cipriano Maldonado Jimenez, 3F, CP29740 Torre del Mar, Málaga (Spain).
- Order management: The Owner will use the customer’s personal data for the handling and shipping of orders: Name, identity document, address, telephone, email and payment method.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Owner the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that may be used in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Under no circumstances will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without informing them in advance and requiring their consent.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
On this page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Preserving personal data
The personal data provided will be kept for 5 years to maintain a history of queries and contacts.
The data retention time of customers or subscribers will be subject to the voluntary unsubscribe of the user to the mailing list.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information can be found at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
- WordPress is a platform where the main activity of that Website is developed.
More information can be found at: https://www.wordpress.com
The cookies used by this platform are those that allow the proper functioning of the web platform.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing this Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Content from other websites
Pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The sending of information is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Recipients to whom your data will be transferred
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share your personal data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: AXARNET
- Web platform: WordPress
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his actual situation, which is updated and is accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to keep his/her data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may cause the Owner as owner of the Website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of the ID or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
The Owner reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Owner will announce on this page the changes made reasonably in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, the Website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the User has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the information bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.
Acceptance and consent
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent by activating cookies in your browser will not link in cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Required cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Functional cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service , the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Performance cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Third-party cookies: The www.multipinturas.com website may use third-party services that, on Google’s behalf, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: