Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Headline: Lie Bosch Molina
Registered office/tax address: C/Francisco Cabrera Pavón, 6 CP41960 Gines (Seville) – Spain
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of your personal data
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the Axarnet servers, Calle Pintor Cipriano Maldonado Jiménez, 3F, CP29740 Torre del Mar, Málaga (Spain).
- Orders management: The Owner will use the client’s personal data for the management and delivery of orders: Name, identity document, address, telephone, email and payment method.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually. In no case will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without previously informing them and requiring their consent.
Personal data security
Preservation of personal data
The personal data provided will be kept for 5 years to maintain a history of queries and contacts. The time of conservation of customer or subscriber data will be subject to the voluntary withdrawal of the user from the mailing list.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are: Identification data.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- WordPress is a platform where the main activity of that Website takes place. You will find more information at: https://www.wordpress.com The cookies used by this platform are those that allow the web platform to function properly.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing this Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Content from other websites
Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
Recipients to whom your data will be transferred
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share your personal data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: AXARNET
- Web platform: WORDPRESS
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that this may cause to the Owner as the owner of the Website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
The Owner reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Owner will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, the Website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the information bulletin, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
Acceptance and consent