Prestashop Cache Cleaner Tool is a web tool developed by Liewebs to erase completely and very exhaustively the cache of the Prestashop online stores.
By default, Prestashop has a utility to empty the cache that is located in the section “Advanced parameters -> performance”.
Utility to clean the default Prestashop cache.
The default Prestashop utility cleans the Prestashop cache superficially, leaving traces of more files related to the Prestashop cache. In addition, it is necessary to have access to the Back-office to be able to execute this process, so, in case of having a server error 500 that prevents access to the BO of the store, it will not be possible to delete the cache through the default utility of Prestashop.
Sometimes, due to an error in the Prestashop cache files, a 500 error occurs on the server, which leaves the online store inoperative and the owner cannot access the back-office to solve the problem. We have prepared an article dedicated to talk about this Prestashop problem. You can access it at the following link:
With the Prestashop Cache Cleaner tool you can solve this error without having to access the Back-office to empty and delete all the cache files of the online store. This tool runs outside the environment of the Prestashop platform, so it is totally independent and is not affected by errors that may have the online store.
Prestashop Cache Cleaner Tool
- Cleans and deletes all Prestashop cache files generated in development mode as well as production mode.
- Delete the Prestashop template cache files.
- Performs deep cleaning and deletion of other cache files (xml, smarty, file system cache, etc…).
- Performs cleaning and deletion of static cache files.
- Performs cleanup and cache clearing of file statuses.
- Emptying the database cache tables.
- Cache flushing process performed through asynchronous AJAX requests so as not to saturate server resources.
- Multi language (SPANISH AND ENGLISH)